Nicolas Cage Arrest News

nicolas cage
Nicolas Cage Arrest news
As I'm sure you knowNicolas Cage was arrested in New Orleans this weekend for domestic abuse and disturbing the peace when he was seen fighting with his wife and grabbing her. His bail was set at $11,000 but oddly enough, he didn't post bail for himself. Instead, Dog the Bounty Hunter bailed him out. Dog explained why he chose to bail Cage out to E! Online, naturally: "I am a truly dedicated fan of Mr. Cage and will not be granting any interviews about my client as I wish to respect his privacy. I performed my duties as a bail bondsman and not in connection with our show. This is what I do for a living. There are two sides to my job: I release my clients after they have been arrested; and pick them up if they don't show up in court. I do not believe the latter will be the case for Mr. Cage." That kind of sounds like an interview about a client. - E! Online

Rod Stewart is reportedly not pleased with his daughter Kimberly (who is pregnant with non-boyfriend Benicio del Toro's baby). An article describes the situation as follows: "Kimberly is 31 and has no career, nor does her brother Sean. Rod has eight children and dislikes supporting offspring that are over 21 and not in school. They have no direction in life. 'I wish one of them would get a job,' he laments. The fact that Kimberly's pregnancy is the result of a short meaningless fling also irritates Rod." - Janet Charlton's Hollywood

When Amanda Seyfried was in London to promote Red Riding Hood, she bought a taxidermied horse. "I love a good taxidermy, it's like art," she said. "A lot of peopele think it's weird but I don't know why. I bought a three-week-old just this week. Well, it was three weeks old when it died. It's a miniature horse." His name is Antoine. AndRyan Phillippe approves of this? - MSNBC

0 comments:

Post a Comment