Story photo: Wow! See Snooki's Dramatic Weight LossSnooki's getting smaller!
The pint-sized Jersey Shore star, 23, has been hitting the gym hard over the past couple of months, and the New York native decided to show off her impressive results on Twitter last week.
VIDEO: Oops! Snooki crashes her bike
No words on whether Snooki (real name: Nicole Polizzi) has given up her beloved fried pickles, but she did tell her followers that she's recently started dieting. "Water is my new best friend," she wrote.
PHOTOS: Snooki's wild summer vacation
It seems the fitness fanatic has given up her hard-partying ways, too. "As everyone's planning their night at the club, I'm wondering when Gold's Gym closes," she tweeted.
But the former high school cheerleader -- who once suffered from anorexia and bulimia -- didn't slim down on her own.
VIDEO: Snooki hides in a bush after a rough night of partying
"I just go to my trainer. He trains some Victoria's Secret models," she told Us Weekly in January. "I just want to get back into shape like I used to be."

0 comments:

Post a Comment