Pregnant Tori Spelling: "I've Been Nauseous for 3 Months Straight"


Tori and Dean

She may be on baby No. 3, but that doesn't mean pregnancy has gotten any easier for Tori Spelling.
"I've actually been much sicker this pregnancy than the other two. I have been nauseous for three months straight," the 37-year-old Oxygen reality star tells the new issue of Us Weekly(on stands Wednesday). "It's starting to get better now thank goodness. And, I'm showing way more a lot sooner. Guess it's true when they say your body remembers!"
Married since 2006, Spelling and husband Dean McDermott, 44, already have two children together: son Liam, 4, and daughter Stella, 2.
"Liam already kind of knew. He kept saying, 'Your belly is getting huge. That means there's a baby in there,'" Spelling recalls. "When we finally told them they were really excited. Liam wants a brother and Stella a sister. And now they are obsessed with telling people, 'My mommy has a baby in her belly!'"
The Beverly Hills, 90210 alum -- who is due in October -- tells Us she couldn't be more excited to add to her brood.
"It's been over three years since I was last pregnant, so it's like the first time all over again," Spelling says. "So I'm nervous but beyond excited. We always wanted a big family."
For more on Spelling's pregnancy, pick up the new issue of Us Weekly, on stands Wednesday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment