Alicia Silverstone gives birth to a Bear

Here heavily pregnant Alicia Silverstone gave birth to a boy, named him Bear Blu
Actress Alicia Silverstone and her singer husband Christopher Jarecki are proud parents of a healthy baby boy born May 5, her rep has told People.
The parents are “completely in love” with the baby. Maybe that explains their super strange choice of a baby name for the son – they called him Bear Blu Jarecki. No, I’m not kidding.
My husband and I welcomed our 7 lb 15 oz baby boy Bear Blu Jarecki into the world on May 5 at 7:50 a.m. We are all three in love,” Alicia Silverstone said. “I’m so grateful for all the love, support, good wishes and happy vibes you’ve sent me during my pregnancy… it has been wonderful. Thank you all!”
Seriously, why Bear Blu? There are tons of beautiful and unusual baby names out there but call him Bear is beyond crazy and unprecedentedly stupid – just think about this boy growing up and going to school and being bullied!
Before Alicia announced her son’s name, I’d thought Pilot Inspektor was the craziest celebrity baby name I’d ever hear.

0 comments:

Post a Comment