Tyler Looks Like Lady; Is Hung Like Horse


ce09aa8aba229a3d82093229dce9fc66 Dude Looks Like Lady; Is Hung Like Horse
Steven Tyler

American Idol/Aerosmith’s Steven Tyler, with his crimped and striped hair clip-ins and shimmering scarves and clinking, dangling geegaws, looks like a dreamcatcher. But before you head over to Spirit of the Red Horse and try to buy a Steven Tyler of your own, there’s something you should know: one of his dangling geegaws is so dangly that fellow musician Steven Adler of Guns n’ Roses is in awe of it. TMZ asked Adler about male enhancement pills, and the drummer replied:
“I’ve tried ‘em. They don’t work. After seeing Steven Tyler’s rig with five different girls hands wrapped around it, I’m lucky if I take my clothes off after that. I was devastated.”
“Ditto,” said the five girls.

0 comments:

Post a Comment