Angelina Jolie finds her voice “boring”

Angelina Jolie And Brad Pitt

Hurray! There is a flaw in the world’s most amazingly beautiful woman (even if it is one that comes from her and which we don’t actually agree with!).
Actress Angelina Jolie plays Master Tigress in animated movie Kung Fu Panda 2. In an interview with USmagazine she insists that she hates the sound of her own voice and finds is “boring and uninteresting”… always good when you’re stuck in a vocal booth all day, listening to the sound of your own voice for hours and hours. 
Angelina has said, “You know, when you hear your own voice, you can find it quite boring and uninteresting. Suddenly, you get very shy that your voice is not enough, because I’m not musical and I don’t know my voice.”
So, she decided to seek help from funny man Jack Black, who is also in the animated movie, and who she loves – a lot! She said, “I was crazy about him. I had seen him in everything he’d done, but what I really knew him for was music. I don’t have musical talent, so I always thought it was really cool that he could be an actor to a lot of us but equally a rock star.”
Angelina was joined by her man Brad Pitt and their six children so that they could see a rough edit of the film. Both parents were worried about their children’s attitudes towards it and  “wondered how they’d respond to the themes of the film.” Angelina was keen “to see if there was going to be a big discussion that night about adoption and orphanages.” However the actress commented that there was no need for concern, “That’s because we talk about those issues at my house all the time, very openly.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment