Emma Watson Cries a Lot While Filming ‘Deathly Hallows:Part II’

Emma Watson cries

Emma Watson admitted that filming the last movie of “Harry Potter” film series was a pretty exhausting experience. In a recent interview with TV Times, the 21-year-old English actress/model revealed that working on “Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II” had been physically demanding for her and co-stars Daniel Radcliffe and Rupert Grint.
The beautiful star, who was born in Paris, revealed that she often wept when she felt really tired during the shooting. “There were days when I was in tears. I was begging David [Yates, the director] but he just said, ‘It looks so much better that you guys seem more vulnerable.’ And he’s right, it does look great on screen”, she shared.
Emma, who recently topped the best-dressed women in the world list, added, “We’re kind of like bedraggled, unlikely heroes. It works, but there were times when I just wanted to kill him [David Yates]!” She shared that when she ran out of energy, she could fall asleep anywhere during the shooting.
“People who are close to me know, they so know, that there were days when it was decidedly unglamorous. And I was so tired, I would fall asleep anywhere”, Emma said. “They’ll never be released, but on-set photographer has pictures of me falling asleep everywhere, on chairs, on the floor, in the middle of the set all curled up”, she continued.
While dishing on her experience of filming the last movie of Hogward fantasy, Emma revealed the fact that her personality has turned out to be so much like Hermione.”David wanted a really honest performance. I was lovely to play, I feel like earlier on I played a parody of myself”, the pixie-haired beauty claimed. “She [Hermione Granger] was kind of this big personality and she’s developed into someone much more human”, she added.

0 comments:

Post a Comment