Lady GaGa and boyfriend Luc Carl split again

Lady GaGa and boyfriend Luc Carl

Almost a year after their last reconciliation, Lady GaGa and boyfriend Luc Carl split again. GaGa announced the break-up during her appearance on the Graham Norton Show saying she was 100% single and hadn’t been on any dates recently.
I’m not dating. No, there’s no boyfriend,” Lady GaGa, who wore a bizarre wedding dress to the show, said. “I’m miserably pathetic in my wedding dress. I haven’t been on any dates recently because I have been working so hard and I get very bored very quickly with men. I guess they would get freaked out by this wedding dress.”
Even when still dating GaGa and Carl tried their best to keep their relationship off media radar though Mother Monster often gushed about her man in interviews saying they had a “monogamous relationship”, as well as adding that she’d “never actually enjoyed sex” and “really never loved anyone” until she met Luc Carl.
The couple first started dating in 2005 before GaGa skyrocketed to the pop culture superstardom. As soon as she became popular the couple split to reconcile in summer 2010.
Lady GaGa puts on a brave face talking about her ex, while Luc seems to take their separation really close to heart. Yesterday he posted Bob Seger’s song ‘Still the Same’ on his Twitter page along with the comment: “I miss you.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment