Jennifer Lopez Delighted To Land Lady Gaga Song For Album

Jenifer Lopez

Jennifer Lopez jumped at the chance to record a song co-written by Lady Gaga for her new album, admitting she “kind of lucked out” landing the catchy tune.
The lovely Latina hit the studio with producer RedOne as she began work on Love? and she was excited to learn Gaga had been involved in penning Hynotico, one of the tracks she had picked to work on.
The singer/actress didn’t get the chance to meet with the Paparazzi hitmaker during the creative process, but will finally come face-to-face with Gaga next week (begs09May11) when she makes a guest appearance on reality show American Idol, on which Lopez is a judge.
And Gaga fan Lopez can’t wait.
She tells U.S. news show Access Hollywood, “I didn’t (get to meet her) and I wish I could have.
“RedOne, who collaborates with her on a lot of her music, worked with me on this album. He played me different ideas and different things and one of the ones that I responded to, actually a couple of them, he was like, ‘Just so you know, I worked with Lady Gaga writing those.’ And I was like, ‘Really? Is it OK if I do them and make them my own?’ and he was like, ‘Absolutely’. So I kind of lucked out.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment